“Don’t sit down. We’re going to have to let you go…”
Not to be overly dramatic, but back in 2013, I realized that if I continued working my full-time day job, I would never have real control of my life.
I started freelancing on the side but soon was let go from my full-time job. Which turned out to be one of the best things that has happened to me.
That year I made twice the amount I would have made at my full-time job. (Talk about altering the course of you and your family’s destiny.)
Soon though, I fell into the same traps most freelancers / consultants deal with.
Feast or famine. Insecurity. Dry spells.
These were the same feelings that made me START my freelancing business – wanting more control of my future – yet now I felt even less control. My business, it seemed, was built on quicksand – just one lucky referral after another.
And I’ll cut to the chase. This was what led me to creating a system. A system for finding high-quality new clients. (And ultimately, this website.)
I built this system because I couldn’t believe it didn’t exist already. I wanted it. For my business. Not scammy “$100 for a twitter clone” job posts. I wanted to find realistic, high-paying organizations.
And I didn’t mind putting in the work of cold-emailing, sending proposals, and following up – because I knew these actions gave ME back control.
Turns out control is a popular thing. Lots of freelancers and agencies wanted this too.
And soon I was finding so many leads I couldn’t pursue them all. So I started publishing them for friends as a weekly email I called my Referral Newsletter. Over the years, this newsletter has helped thousands of people around the world add millions of dollars in client work to their business.
It has been so successful, in fact, that I boiled down the entire system into a specialty-agnostic training program I call Endless Clients. Anyone can use it, no matter what type of work they do. As long as you put in the work, this program will take you from stressed out and scrambling for work to calm, lead-generation on autopilot, zen master – all in just six weeks.
Now I know all of this sounds good but hard to believe…
If I were in your shoes (and I was) I would be thinking the exact same thing. That’s why I created free versions of my products and content that anyone can sign up for, see results from immediately, and use to get started ending the feast or famine cycle in their business forever.
Below I’d love to show you exactly how we do it, so that you can find 10+ $10,0000 clients in less than 30 minutes whenever you want. I’ll also tell you exactly how you can get started risk-free to see for yourself.
Folyo’s approach is different than most freelancing sites out there because we actually go out and find millions of dollars in client work for real freelancers and agencies every year.
It’s easy to talk about how to find clients (‘just dial in your positioning!’) when you don’t actually have to do it. We do. We use everything we teach daily.
And the absolute best place to start if you’re new here is by signing up for our free Referral Newsletter.
Go to this link and enter your email address and you will receive 10+ free leads from us each month – plus a free 1-hour training program on how to build a system that will find you clients for your specific company in almost no time per month.
You can control finding clients. It doesn’t need to suck.
Results we’ve gotten our customers
Folyo has been featured in…
- New York Times: Folyo.me discloses how much Web sites cost
- AIGA: Why You Should Pay More Than $5 For a Logo
- Speckyboy: The Lies People Tell You About Landing Freelance Gigs Online
- Fast Company: How much do designers charge for a logo? It may be less than you think
- Forbes: 79 Websites To Get Freelance Jobs Fast
- MOZ: A Visual Guide to Keyword Targeting and On-Page SEO
- Hongkiat: 40+ Freelance Job Sites for Designers & Programmers (2019)
- Entrepreneur: Everything You Need to Know About Hiring a Freelancer
- VentureBeat: Top designers react to Google’s new ‘Material’ design language
- Forbes: How To Hire An Outsourced Web Designer And Survive The Process
- Smashing Magazine: Passive Income Strategies For Web Designers
- The Next Web: Why Can’t Startups Find Designers?
- A Smart Bear: How Perfect Pricing got me 1500 Sales in 2 Days
- Skillcrush: 25 Top Sites for Finding the Freelance Jobs You Want
- Creative Bloq: Survey reveals how much freelancers are really charging
- Marvel Blog: Freelance Designer? Here are the best sites to find great work
- InVision: The words you use to attract clients on the web
- Forbes: Startup Guide To Finding Freelancers & How Much To Pay Them
- Mashable: 25 top job sites for finding the freelance gigs you really want