Hi, welcome to Folyo
Hi! I’m Robert. I run Folyo which helps thousands of people around the world add millions of dollars in client work to their business each year. I’d love to show you exactly how we do it, so that you can find 10+ $10,0000 clients in less than 30 minutes whenever you want.
Folyo’s approach is different than most freelancing sites out there because we’ve actually found millions of dollars in client work for freelancers and agencies every year since 2013.
It’s easy to talk about how to find clients (‘just dial in your positioning!’) when you don’t actually have to do it. We do. The best place to start is by signing up for the Endless Clients wait list.
Results we’ve gotten our customers
Folyo has been featured in…
- New York Times: Folyo.me discloses how much Web sites cost
- AIGA: Why You Should Pay More Than $5 For a Logo
- Speckyboy: The Lies People Tell You About Landing Freelance Gigs Online
- Fast Company: How much do designers charge for a logo? It may be less than you think
- Forbes: 79 Websites To Get Freelance Jobs Fast
- MOZ: A Visual Guide to Keyword Targeting and On-Page SEO
- Hongkiat: 40+ Freelance Job Sites for Designers & Programmers (2019)
- Entrepreneur: Everything You Need to Know About Hiring a Freelancer
- VentureBeat: Top designers react to Google’s new ‘Material’ design language
- Forbes: How To Hire An Outsourced Web Designer And Survive The Process
- Smashing Magazine: Passive Income Strategies For Web Designers
- The Next Web: Why Can’t Startups Find Designers?
- A Smart Bear: How Perfect Pricing got me 1500 Sales in 2 Days
- Skillcrush: 25 Top Sites for Finding the Freelance Jobs You Want
- Creative Bloq: Survey reveals how much freelancers are really charging
- Marvel Blog: Freelance Designer? Here are the best sites to find great work
- InVision: The words you use to attract clients on the web
- Forbes: Startup Guide To Finding Freelancers & How Much To Pay Them
- Mashable: 25 top job sites for finding the freelance gigs you really want