Hiring Freelance Designers
Staff shortages (or surpluses) eat up profits at a lot of companies. Yet, they’re totally predictable. Hiring the right freelancer is a huge advantage for your startup or small business – and these articles will show you how to do it.
- A Fiverr experiment – The $5 logo
- How to write a great project brief by answering 3 questions
- How to get the most out of a freelance designer as a startup founder
- How to break down the scope of your project
- How to hire a web designer without getting burned
- How to write a job post that attracts the right candidate off job boards or Workable
- Your options – A Short Field Guide To Finding Designers
- The Startup’s Guide to Budget Design
- “How much does a website cost?” and other pricing questions
- How to take the risk out of hiring freelancers
- Pros and Cons of major hiring platforms
Don't apologize for wanting affordable design.
Instead of spending $300+ like on most job sites, Folyo is a free way for startups and small businesses to find the right designer in less time.