Philip Morgan on website positioning
By Rob Williams
On this call Philip Morgan covers:
- How to use Linkedin to define your niche segmentation (8:35).
- How a design agency can market themselves like Metalab (12:35).
- How to get a sense of your competitors marketing (16:35).
- How to describe “your process” on your website in a differentiating way (20:50).
- What an impressive design agency case study page looks like (32:40).
- What do do when you don’t have a ton of content on your website (46:30).
- An important question to ask yourself when it comes to choosing a target market (54:20).
About Rob Williams...
I run Folyo which can help your remote company find the right designer in the next 7 days. I also host Freelance, a podcast about how you can be more effective at independent work featuring remote companies like Basecamp, Converkit, Highrise and more. If you're a designer looking for clients, you can also get a free 14-day trial of my referral newsletter today.
Want more? I'll send you 5 ideas for finding your next big design contract right now. Just tell me where to send them.
While it seems like implementing simple but effective ideas would be the easiest part of being a designer, this simply isn't the case. In fact, it's often the HARDEST part.
After reviewing thousands of portfolios the two most common problems designers have are:
- "My website isn't getting me clients!"
- "I don't know what to do to find my next client."
Sign up to get 5 simple quick start tips for finding your next client this week. You haven't heard these before.
You'll get a free "Quick Start" guide on how to find your next big design contract this week.
I sincerely value your trust in signing up.