$2.5k MRR in 60 days, A High-level Look
Today I give you a high-level overview of how I launched a new business that’s making $2.5k in monthly recurring revenue in about 2 months.
- What did I have in place already?
- My existing audience on Folyo, Workshop, Medium and Twitter and how I built those things.
- Why I decided to change things up and how I approached the change.
- How I’m changing the product design, marketing and churn rate for this new business.
- Business examples I drew inspiration from: Scotts Cheap Flights, and Amazon Prime.
- How I de-risked changing everything up all at once.
- The results of my change: getting 60 customers in 60 days with a flywheel effect.
- My plan for content, social media marketing, and publishing moving forward.
- Why I’m putting a heavier focus on SEO and how it feels good.
- Ruben Gamez’s article on Keyword SEO research.
- How I’ll be adding value to product long-term with exclusive projects, co-working, and setting up customer-first processes.
- If you want to join my new virtual co-working group, it’s not open to the public yet but if you’re a Folyo pro member email me and I can send you an invite.
Sign up for Folyo
You'll get 5+ design projects each week for free!
You've already subscribed. To upgrade to premium click here. Good luck! Love, Folyo (Robert) PS. To stop getting emails, click unsubscribe at the bottom of any email.