Most importantly, you should know, your information on Folyo is your information. I’m a designer too and know how important privacy is. I would never sell your stuff to someone else. So I take all the efforts I can to keep your work private to you and only use your information to run Folyo.
Information that we collect
- Your name and email address
- Your credit/debit card information (if you are subscriber to Premium Services.)
- Hashed identifiers derived from email addresses for the purposes of cross-device tracking for targeted advertising
How We Use and Share Information
- Service: We use your information to deliver our services.
- Customer Support: We may use your personal information to provide you support. For example, we may need your information in order to provide technical support or answer questions about our Website or Services.
We reserve the right to share information, including personal information, with third parties, as described below:
- Service Providers: We may share information with services and service providers that help us perform business functions and process your transactions.
- As Required by Law: We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law.
- With Your Consent: We may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
You may request we terminate your account by writing us at email@example.com. Even if you terminate your account, keep in mind that deletion of your personal information by our third-party providers may not be immediate and that deleted personal information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time and as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We use Adroll which means
- When visitors come to our site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes.
- A list of all the types of personal data collected by your website. For example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers or other tracking technologies such as pixels, and end-user website activity.
This is a United States-based Website that is subject to U.S. law. This Website is controlled, operated, and administered by Folyo from its offices within the U.S. If you are accessing this Website from a location outside the U.S., you hereby agree that your use of this Website and our collection and use of your personal information is subject to this Policy.
Any questions or concerns about the interpretation or operation of this Policy or about what may or may not be done with regards to your information should be directed to:
If you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional emails from Folyo, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of all of our emails