UX Designer Job Description (Free Sample Template)
Here is What's in the Sample UX Designer Job Description:
- A simple UX Designer Job Description that's easy-to-understand and customize
- An outline of specific responsibilities, requirements, instructions for how to apply and more
- Created (and approved) by designers from the job postings of thousands of companies
Get 3+ personally vetted designers in 7 days.
UX DESIGNER JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title:[Contract / Full-time] UX designer needed for company in [your industry]
[Company name] is a [your industry] company that helps customers [your specific customer benefit]. We’re looking for a [contract / full-time] UX designer to work with on redesigning our customer user experience. We’re looking for a designer who can work [remotely / onsite] and will be available to work [10 / 20 / 30 / 40] hours per week. Our current team is [team size] people and you will be working directly with [job titles].
- Available for [10 / 20 / 30 / 40] hours per week
- Experience working in: [Sketch, Figma, Abstract, etc.]
- Ability to work [remotely / onsite at city name]
- Estimated budget: [Salary or Project budget range]
How to apply:
Please send your resume and portfolio along with a short video of yourself walking through the most relevant project in your portfolio to: [email@example.com]
Want to find the right designer 50% faster?
Send your job directly to thousands of vetted designers. Get a video recording of top applicants in 7 days.